Application for RayneValco

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Raynevalco
Baby Leet

Application for RayneValco

Post by Raynevalco »

Hello, my name is RayneValco and I've been playing AO since 2007, had a break of a few years, came back in 2015 took another break in 2018 due to work but I'm back now for the foreseeable future. I would like to join Athen Paladins on my shade and NT to start then move my characters over if I feel its a good fit.

My previous org Aethyr Knights died during my last break. I am looking for a good home, a place with people that speak often and are friendly. People that get things done and like to have fun and don't get into drama or politics. I've played with some of you on raids and such and most seemed like good people.

My timezone is GMT -6 CST however due to my working a rotating shift between nights and days I am often on at various times.

I have read and agree to the CoC.

Raynevalco Soldier 220 Clan
Cratrayne Bureaucrat 215 Clan
Nukerayne Nanotech 210 Clan
Memnoche Shade 177 Clan
Zenrayne Martial Artist 168 Clan
Engirayne Engineer 161 Clan
Tankrayne Enforcer 160 Clan
Psyrayne Metaphysicist 148 Clan
Keeprayne Keeper 79 Clan
Agentrayne Agent 46 Clan

Hoping to see my old orgmate Cheema again. :D

Thank you,
RayneValco
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for RayneValco

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi RayneValco

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It's great to see so many vets coming back to the game

Thanks for agreeing our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for RayneValco

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums, Raynevalco :) And welcome back on RK too!

We remember Aethyr Knights well; several good people were there. :)

Now, as ustarlen explained (he told you all), meet us online soon! :)