Application Kazuyia

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kazuyia
Baby Leet

Application Kazuyia

Post by kazuyia »

Hello everyone the name is Christopher.
I would like to join Athens paladins "again" after 12-13 years this time in the new server since i forgot my old email thus my account and cant come back in the rbk-2 server.
I used to have a Ma in old server in clan named Kazuyia 213 lvl and couple other alts.
As for ppl i knew in clan only person i really remember hanging around and doing stuff is Chrisax
with hes famous helmet he never changed:D
Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon in game if you want me:D Cheers!

I've read over the code of conduct and chat rules and accept.
p.s ign either kazuya if available or kazuyia...
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Kazuyia

Post by Chrisax »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :luv:

Oh my God, Kazuya! :D Welcome back!

You are an unforgettable AP family member; you don't have to re-apply. We'll be happy to welcome you back.

Just contact an AP officer and point him/her to this thread so he is aware of who you are.

On the new server, RK6:
  • Ustarlen
    Bonniedoom
    Riotgirl
    Besaidbuster
    Stokken / Crazi
    Chrisax but I'm not there just now due to real life
    More will be there soon
On the normal server, now called RK5 since RK1 and RK2 merged:
  • Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
    Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
    Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
    Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
    Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
    Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
    Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
    Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
    Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
    Snorre
    Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
    Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
And... it's not true about my helmet: I do change it. I have many times the same one and I cange it every day! :P

And what about your brother?!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

About your old accounts: if you can find any old info about them, enough to prove you were their owner, FC can give you access to them. They do that all the time.

for example:
email
name and address
credit card of that time
IP address of that time
anything that only the owner can know
kazuyia
Baby Leet

Post by kazuyia »

Nick "ippokratis" is as always with me he has hes account and characters and guess what he did another doctor in rk2k19:D
As for the tips you gave me for my account thnx alot! i tried to contact support i wrote anything i can remember but since i dont remember email/account name and the credit card that payed doesnt exist anymore i keep low hopes getting anything back simply with characters in account,name/adress of owner of account and only name of credit card that payed for it.....:/
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good. And say hello to Ippo for me! :D

We tried to get you on RK6 but the last report I have is that we cound't meet you yet. We'll keep on trying. ;)

About FC, even old info is good: they have the old card numbers in their accounting, at least for some years, usually, in most european countries, at least ten years.

You should receive first an automatic email from FC with a ticket number.

If you get no answers after two work days (no weekends), reply to this email WITH the ticket number in the subject and with the mention "I got no answer" also in the title, and re-explain your case.

This usually triggers an answer. :)