Circutbraker Application RK2019

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Andiamo
Baby Leet

Circutbraker Application RK2019

Post by Andiamo »

Hello everyone my name is Circutbraker in-game. I'm looking to join the ranks of Athen Paladins, I've been playing AO off and on a little before SL came out. I've never gotten super high level with any character maybe 160 on a keeper I believe.

I'm very interested in Athen Paladins since Rubi-Ka is a lonely place solo, want to build friendships with others and participate in something greater than just the grind. Thought I would get a new start on a fresh progression server so I can experience the game from the beginning almost and get used to everything that entails, and to do it with a good group of people.

I'm in -5 EST time zone. I'm usually on 3-8pm roughly daily and weekends I'm usually on most of the day.

I fully agree to the Code of Conduct

My character list
Circutbraker (35 Soli/Engineer)Main
Controllah (35 Soli/MP) 2nd act Main
TheFaker (38 Soli/Agent)
I'm a clanner for life never omni not even once.

I appreciate your time in reviewing my application and looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone in the future
Chrisax
President

Re: Circutbraker Application RK2019

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Circutbraker and welcome on our forums :) Sorry for our slow reply; it's just a bad combination of circumstances at the moment that makes our officers all busy IRL at the same time.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
You can contact the following officers for a chat and then (quite fast after the chat) an invite to the org:

On the new server, RK6:
  • Ustarlen
    Bonniedoom
    Riotgirl
    Besaidbuster
    Stokken / Crazi
    Chrisax but I'm not there just now due to real life
    More will be there soon
On the normal server:
  • Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
    Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
    Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12