Application for Tinytott

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Buddie
Baby Leet

Application for Tinytott

Post by Buddie »

Good morning,

My name is Dan, current character is Tinytott,

I used to play religiously about 6 or so years ago. I do admit my chars were all omni. that account is now inactive.

currently i play on here with my mate and really only have the 1 char, due to time restrictions i dont get to play too often so i am focusing my time on 1 toon.

Enf - Tinytott - Froob, currently 75, Clan.

As a returning player i have knowledge that keeps coming back to me but many changes have occured so i'm once again learning. I'll help where and when i can.

My timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time Time zone in Queensland (GMT+10)

When i can i jump on
6pm onward
6am for a social visit b4work
wed / thurs days off
alternating mon/tue from 7am - 1pm ( half day at work )

If i have missed anything or you need to ask any more Q's please don't hesitate

P.S. some may know him, he's been a great help to me and gave me some info on this org,
Deylaw.

Thank you, Tinytott.

EDIT: I also have read and agree to chat rules and Code of Conduct ;)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Tinytott

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dan / Tinytott and welcome on our forums. :)

Coming with a reference from Deylaw is indeed a good point for you. Deylaw is a great person and player! Too bad he likes to be independent or we would have invited in AP long ago. He is often on our guest chat though.

We are happy to welcome many returning players like you. And, don't worry: you can't forget AO... everything will come back sooner or later. Well, sometimes you'll remember a bit late once at at reclaim. :wink:

If you need information about the changes in AO, although you played as froob, have a look there:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

To be honest, your time zone is not extremely populated in AO but we have people who are close to to, like Cherib and Ustarlen (see the list of officers below). We also hope to develop a bit later this year more activity for GMT+12ish people. That will be some work. :)

So, that being said, thank your for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations; that means now you only have one more step in your application..

That next step is simple: join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid which is our org spot. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join (or !invite if join doesn't respond)
This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application and officers to handle it.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, currently dealing with RL issues so not necessarily online)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in AO soon! :)
Buddie
Baby Leet

Post by Buddie »

Awesome, thank you very much :) i'll log in now and say gday :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Buddie wrote:Awesome, thank you very much :) i'll log in now and say gday :)
Ustarlen try to catch you already and left a buffered tell to you. :)