Application for Endymion - RK5 (Live) / RK2019

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Endymion
Baby Leet

Application for Endymion - RK5 (Live) / RK2019

Post by Endymion »

Hello :)

I'm Endymion. I started playing AO in Feb of 2004 (RK2 Rimor) after playing a character on a friends account (Final, he was a Doc, and Dythri the NT). I've taken a few breaks over the years. I came back in 2008, then again in 2013, and now.

I would like to join AP because I'm looking for active group of players to just enjoy AO with. Every time I'm on I see members of AP playing. And what's the point of playing unless I have active people to play with :)

I'm a US CST GMT-6 player and I"m usually on around 7:30PM CST until 12am-2am. I realize this is night time for many EU players however.

Your code of conduct seems pretty swell to me. I'm a father of 3 and it seems like basic lessons I would try to teach my kids on how to just treat others.

RK5 (Live)
Endymion (Opifex) Agent 220/23/62 Clan
Osward (Atrox) Agent 23/0/0 Clan
Metaendy MP 23/0/0 Clan
Puretrade Trader 24/0/0 Clan
Fixendy Fixer 41/0/0 Clan
Endysmash Enforcer 9/0/0 Clan
Kulhavy Doctor 6/0/0 Clan

RK2019 - I would convert these to Clan
Endymion Agent 59/0/0 Omni
Endenf Enforcer 59/0/0 Omni
Endymp MP 58/0/0 Omni
Endydoc Doc 57/0/0 Omni

I have a bunch of characters that honestly I should just purge and start over from scratch. But I fully intend to work on my Trader, Fixer, Engineer, Enf, Doc, MP, and make a Crat at some point. Agent gave me a bit of a jack of all traders my first time through but He probably needs an IP reset at some point.

Looking forward to hearing from someone. I'm on the official AO discord. If you look for Endymion that's me. Feel free to shoot me a DM. I'll get that quick.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Endymion - (Lucas)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Endymion - RK5 (Live) / RK2019

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Endymion

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Great to see so many old skool players coming back to the game.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here. Thanks also for agreeing our CoC.

As you want to join on both servers lets get you sorted on the main permanent RK5 server and then we can just join up your RK6 characters after, without going through the process again.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Endymion
Baby Leet

Post by Endymion »

I've read through the guidelines here. I agree with them. If there is something else I missed let me know.

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Endymion and thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct!

Ustarlen told you everything, so meet us online soon! (Easier on RK5 as there are more alts of officers)