Application for Spliffer

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Spliffer
Baby Leet

Application for Spliffer

Post by Spliffer »

Hello my nick is Spliffer and I would like to join Athen Paladins.

I tried alot of different chars back in 2006...Can´t remember a single name.

You seem like a friendly and respectful org
My time zone is GMT +1. Online during evenings.

I fully agree to your COC.

I only play one char, "Froob" Spliffer, lvl 33 MP.

Thank you.

Spliffer
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Spliffer

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Spliffer, welcome back in AO and welcome on our forums. :)

If you remember at least the name of your old account, and can provide FC with enough details to prove you are the owner (your name of course, the email, the IP address, credit card,... something), they can give your old account back to you so you can use your old characters if they are worth it.

We are glad to welcome returning players like you, woith old or new accounts.

By the way, if you need information about the changes in AO, although you played as froob, have a look there:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

ZAbout your application, thank you already for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations; t now you only have one more step in your application.
It is simple: join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid which is our org spot. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join (or !invite if join doesn't respond)
This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application and officers to handle it.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, currently dealing with RL issues so not necessarily online)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in on RK soon! :)