re: a fox's reintroduction

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kitsune1982
Mini Leet

re: a fox's reintroduction

Post by kitsune1982 »

hi chrisax, this is Kitsune1982. I am on the new rubi-ka 2019 server but i cant seem to find any AP officers to invite me to org. Who should i message to get an invite? I will gladly tell my char names.

Wintermoon/lvl1/Female Opifex Trader
Morningsky/lvl4/Male Opifex Fixer
Serenitymoon/lvl1/Female Solitus Soldier
Wintersbite/lvl1/Female Opifex Adventurer
Wolfdreamer/lvl3/Male Solitus NT
Neoneon/lvl1/Female Opifex Soldier
Steelehusky/lvl1/Male Opifex Trader
Kalysto/lvl1/Male Solitus Adventurer
Stormwind/lvl1/Female Opifex Fixer
Metaphysikal/lvl1/Male Opifex NT

let me know who to contact and if one of your officers
gets a /tell from any of the names above, you will now
know its me, Kitsune1982. thanks, and hope to rejoin the AP family soon!

-Kitsune1982
Chrisax
President

Re: re: a fox's reintroduction

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Kitsune1 :) Welcome back.

The easiest solution I can propose is that you log on RK 5 and ask an officer with an RK2019 alt to log and invite you on RK2019.

I suggest you do that a bit before our raid times on RK5 (for maximum attendance, and highest chance to get me) so in like 12 hours from this post, or between 12 and 15 hours from now. (19:30GMT)

Or just say when you can be online and where, and we'll adapt. :)

That said, at the moment, we are sporadically active on RK2019 and very active on RK. Past the first moments playing nostalgia, RK2019, with characters that will sooner or later just vanish, remains a question for us and we'll see soon what we really want to do with it, a place to go and fool around from time to time or a much bigger org involvement. Nevertheless, the org bots on RK2019 and RK5 are connected so you can speak from server to server. :)

See you soon! :)