hi everyone - Evolcreator application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Evolcreator
Baby Leet

hi everyone - Evolcreator application

Post by Evolcreator »

Hello my name is Evolcreator and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2002-2003 with a few breaks in between.

Reason why you want to join AP because i have here rl friend

My time zone is EU CEST or +1 GMT I am usually online most of the time im not at work

I fully agree to your COC

My characters are:

Evolcreator Enginer 207/7/50
Mirelutza Enforcer 220/30/70
Kidul Adventurer 220/26/70
Kidu Shade 218/19/70

Best regards

Evolcreator
Chrisax
President

Re: hi everyone - Evolcreator application

Post by Chrisax »

He he :) Hi Evolcreator ,)

Evol is already in AP and has been for many days now, and doing well and being very friendly.

So... to explain that post... simple... we had to undergo some changes to prevent some spam attacks and so we closed the creation of new accounts for like two days. Evolcreator, friend of several APs and known old player joined us at that time. We processed his application directly in-game.

So... all is well and done already. :) Welcome (again) Evolcreator. :)