Athen Paladins Application: Enettaburns / Enetta

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Enetta
Baby Leet

Athen Paladins Application: Enettaburns / Enetta

Post by Enetta »

Hi hello, my name is Enetta and I'm interested in joining Athen Paladins. I am actually a fresh, new player as of early August (probably the start of the month). I had previously tried to play the game way back in 2003. At the time I was kind of too young to really "get it" and shelved it for other games I was playing around the time, namely Dark Age of Camelot.

I'm just very used to playing MMOs, but recent disillusionment with managing raids and not feeling very fulfilled with the games I have been playing I've decided to go back and try out games that I didn't really get before and have found myself kind of falling really hard for Anarchy Online.

I'm interested in joining Athen Paladins because I was scrolling through the official forums and saw a post and a lot of stuff in the post struck a cord for me. The communal aspect is part of what makes MMOs so fun to me, and I'm very interested in setting my roots down in this game as well.

My time zone is MST (GMT-7) and I am typically online daily from about 12pm to about 6pm

As such, I fully agree with the COC.

Right now I only have the one account, and one character:

Enettaburns Enforcer 82

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Enetta
Chrisax
President

Re: Athen Paladins Application: Enettaburns / Enetta

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Enetta :)

Congratulations on your comeback to Rubi-Ka and welcome back in AO! Welcome on our forums too

It's great to see that you want to try again AO as a more "mature" player! It's a very special and unique feeling. The complexity of the game, its totally no-cookie-cutter philosophy, and the fantastic community make AO a unique experience that is, to be honest, not to the taste of everyone.

We are happy to welcome old players returning like you and new fresh players too. In your case, it's both. :) We want to help and behave like a family. Always feel free to ask for advice, info, and help but keep in my that people in AP are very busy and can miss a request, so if you don't get what you asked for, post on our forums, contact an officer, or just ask again.

Regrading raids, the first thing that can be called a raid is Inner Sanctum which will be open to you when you hit level 125. We do it quite often but feel free to request a run to be scheduled.

To be totally honest, your time zone is not the best to join raids but it should be doable enough. We have players all other the world and all can manage more or less. It's also often possible to arrange something special for a time zone if planned ahead of time.

So, back to your application process, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines.

The next step for you is now to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet you online. Any AP member can invite you to the guest channel of our org bot. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself and explain that you posted an application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

See you online soon !