Application for BrewWarrior

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
BrewWarrior
Baby Leet

Application for BrewWarrior

Post by BrewWarrior »

Hey AP, I'm a returning player from back in 2006. I was a General with Paragon Order. However, after having been away from the game for so long I am relearning the game. I am looking forward to learning and helping out as much as possible. I especially enjoy helping brand new players starting out. I have a small team of alts on Arete for just that purpose.

I have two paid accounts:
Main:
BrewNipulate/100/Crat/Clan
BrewWarrior/59/Keeper/Clan
BrewShank/44/Shade/Clan

Backup Paid:
TetraQuark/207/MP/Clan
BlitzQuark/20(perm)/Fixer/Clan
BrewDillon/15/Enforcer/Clan - Arete Only

Froob:
BrewTycoon/50/Trader/Neutral
BrewMP/20/MP/Clan - Arete Only

I am 40 y/o with kids who are with me usually on the weekends. I am really a pretty chill guy, I appreciate seeing the Org isn't cool with drama etc. Ive met a friend in game by helping out in Arete and we usually play each day.

I have a personal philosophy of "respect yourself; respect others".
I fully agree to your COC.

I'm a US Air Force Veteran. I like lifting, gaming, racquetball, and spending time with my kids.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone, US. I work from home so I am able to play mostly during the day, however, I often play late into the night/morning.

Hope Ill be a good fit for the team.

Thank you for your consideration!

Brew
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for BrewWarrior

Post by Chrisax »

Met and processed directly in-game. :)