Application for Sweetlove

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
obnoxious
Baby Leet

Application for Sweetlove

Post by obnoxious »

Hi lads,
I've just returned to AO (after 2years break).
I created my first toon in 2001, so I'm an old timer, back in the business.
I wasn't playing much untill I became quite active in 2016 (when I had more free time).
I've just reactived my account, and sadly none of my orgs/orgs mates are active now (HoBS, The Union).
Most of my toons are neutrals, and some of them clan.

I came back to have fun, share and be active ofc ;) (also because this game is very addictive)
I'm always up for raids, receiving or giving tips, talking, chilling and helping out.

I'd like to join Athen Paladins because org is active, clan (at least not omni :p) and members i've came across always been respectful.

One of my account :
- Obnoxiousufo (220 neut fixer)
- Holycandy (150 neut eng)
- Flexx (144 neut nt)
- Sweetlove (50 clan soldier)

Frozen account (might reactivate) :
- Alkpote (220 neut ma)
- I don't remember others name/lvl (been too long) but things like (200 crat, 200 enf, 150 adv, 150 doc, and such)

Also have another frozen account I don't remember the name, and various froob accounts, some of them I remember but most I don't, ... been too long :/

So I'm filling an application for my young soldier Sweetlove (lvl 50 atm), but ofc I'd be up to play with all my toons with Athen Paladins, even join org with them if needed ;p

Since i've been away for a long time I'm still learning/relearning some stuff, and couldn't try all the latest raids and setups.

I'm from france (UTC/GMT +1), and usually start playing at night during the week, from 7PM to 4AM you might catch me in RK.
During the week end i'm also available and might be there all day/night depending on my calendar.
So i'm active.

That's it, feel free to /tell me,
thanks for reading and hope to see you soon in AP,

Regards,

Obnoxious
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Sweetlove

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Sweetlove and welcome / bienvenue (several AP members speak French, and some are French). Donc il est toujours possible de parler français si c'est nécessaire / So it's always possible to speak French if necesary.

By the way, I think that France is GMT+2 in Summer. :)

So welcome back to Rubi-Ka! :) We are happy to see many old players like you considering AP their likely new home and family, especially someone whop started in 2001 when sharks were still swimming in the Stret river. ;)

We understand the desire to start fresh with a character you're going to level, rediscovering the game at the same time. Are you paid or "froob" at the moment? I'm just asking, we welcome both paid and free players in AP.

We are indeed very active and we try to behave like a family and respect each other.

So, when you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
Your next step, then, will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon online! :)
obnoxious
Baby Leet

Post by obnoxious »

Hello Chrisax,
I forgot to mention I reactivated the first account i've mentioned with my soldier, so i'm paid.
Ehe yes long time no see rk, so I had to come back again at some point. Even if sharks used to scare me a lot ;p
I've read the Code of Conduct, and i totally agree with it, chivalrous, and it feels good :)
I'll log my toons tonight, and try to find an AP member to join the chat.
Cya around,

ps : thanks for the time zone tip btw :biggrin:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All good. Except that you joined our chat at the worst moment for you, our second-longest raid of the week, and we could't meet you. Really sorry for this mishap. Contact us anytime, for example this evening. :)