Application for Lienfo - Patientlife (Interm)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Burie
Baby Leet

Application for Lienfo - Patientlife (Interm)

Post by Burie »

Hello my name is Interm and I am interested in joining Athen Paladins. I first played anarchy online back in 2006, only made it to level 60 as a MA at the time. Since then it has been a game that has had a lasting impression on me. Curiosity got the best of me, and I have returned around 2 months ago. My characters that I plan on developing are,

Lienfo Enforcer 161 Clan
Burie Bureaucrat 101 Clan
Patientlife Martial Artist 161 Clan

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69).

My time zone is US CST or -6 GMT. I am usually online from 10-11pm to 2am and 1pm - 5pm on various days of the week depending on my work schedule. My work schedule is inconsistent for now, but in the future I'm hoping to be online from 7pm- 11pm a few days during the week.

I was actually recommended to this org by a current member, we had some great experiences leveling together in TotTW. I will mention that member to whoever contacts me.

I am also a paid player.

Also I messed up on my name, I don't currently have a character named Interm. I'm just not sure how to change my username.

Anyways looking for some great team experiences, and would love to contribute where I can.

Thank you,

Interm
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Lienfo - Patientlife (Interm)

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Lienfo - Patientlife and "Interm" for the moment :)

First thing, for clarity in applications "procedures", new registered members can't change their username themselves. But we'll gladly do it for you if you tell us what name you want.

That said, welcome on our forums :) Welcome back on Rubi-Ka too. We witness many old players coming back since more or less one year. We are happy to offer a new home to several of them.

So, thanks for reading and agreeing on our code of conduct and org chat recommendations.

We'll be happy to know the name of the AP member who encouraged you to join us, as his input will be welcome for your application. You can tell us online if you prefer. :)

Now, your next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK! :)
Burie
Baby Leet

Re: Application for Lienfo - Patientlife (Interm)

Post by Burie »

I would like to change my name to Lienfo, if that works.

The player who recommended me join was Brewnipulate.

I will follow the remaining steps to join.

I look forward to being apart of this org.

Thank you,

Lienfo