Re-application Nemmo & Hackus

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nemmo
Mini Leet

Re-application Nemmo & Hackus

Post by Nemmo »

Hey guys, Nemmo and Hackus (my wife) here. Been a while since we played, 315 days according to item assistant. Some of you may remember us from the time we were in Werewolf Operations joining alliance raids. We recently resubscribed and noticed WO isn't in the alliance anymore, can we join AP instead?

Officially we already got recruited last year, when we dabbled on RK2019 a bit. But AP didn't have a big presence there back then and we only played a few weeks, so I don't feel like we really became members that time. So we'd like to apply for the "proper" server now, and let's hope the game reignites our interest this time around!

I made a new doc with an identity crisis (Nemmo911), Hackus made an MP (Zectoplasm). My old mains were Nemmohax, Rampoloog, Nemmoforcer, Nemmobanana (some of them are paid again now and will join AP too), hers were Hackus, Zesponder, Cractus.

Oh and it's not that she is too lazy to post here herself. Just seems like a waste of time and space to type all that twice :-)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Re-application Nemmo & Hackus

Post by stokken »

HELL YA you can join :D

just read the rules and coc ;)
Nemmo
Mini Leet

Post by Nemmo »

Will do sir :D thanks!
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Post by falconwar »

Ho Yessss!!! WB guys!!! Please invite on sight. I vouch for them like probably many of us :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back Nemmo and Hackus :D And of course you can join.

As you are already in AP on RK2019 (for which we lost most of our interest as it looks more and more as a - not necessarily good- copy of RK, so why play it...), and as you were also members of The Alliance, you don't need any application procedure. :)

Just meet an officers, show him this post if he/she is not aware yet, and just be invited. :)
Zesty
Baby Leet

Post by Zesty »

Hey guys! Hackus here

Thx for the warm welcome back :) Ill try to find you guys in game to get invited.

Playing a new MP for the moment. Trying to get my groove back. name: Zectoplasm

greetings
reFuze
Baby Leet

Post by reFuze »

Invites done. Welcome back.