Application - Moyro

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Moyro
Baby Leet

Application - Moyro

Post by Moyro »

Good evening,
I will wish to join your community.
I am a cat irl friends. I play anarchy online since 2005 in the guild nf.
I play every day, but more seriously in the evening between 9pm and midnight to participate in the raids. I did pvp for Farmer ofabs, but I prefer pvm. Always available to help. This is the principle anarchy online, play together. I will be happy to join your active player community. In real life, français Daddy 51, 2 children a woman a dog a cat two hens. I just started playing, with the aim of improving my shade in spirit, leveler and quest on my trader 216, and Alien 29 ... 30 on my adv. Glad to be back. See you soon and thank you 
Moy

Two paying accounts and 6 free
MA « moyro » 220.30.70 ; Doctor « moydoc » 220.30.70 ; eng « moyeng » 220.30.70 ; adv « moyadv » 220.30.70 ; enf « gropenf » 220.30.70 ; sold « gropsold » 220.30.70 ; shade « lashade » 220.30.70 ; mp « yame » 220.30.70 ; keeper « keepmoy » 220.30.70 ; fixer « moyfix » 220.30.70 ; crat « moycrat » 220.30.70 ; trader "moytrad" 216 and more low level and free acc
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Moyro

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Moyro :)

Welcome on our forums.

Cat told me online that you are his best IRL friend. :) And also that you are a great player. :)

Cat also told me that you're not totally comfortable with English, so I'll keep this simple.

Ask Cat to help you with your application. I already told Cat to help you.

Please read our Code of Condcut and org chat recommendations here; Cat can help if you need: Then, as Cat vouches for you and you are Cat's best friend, your application will be very fast.

Meet us online. Cat will direct you to me or to an officer. Ask Cat to stay with you if you need. And you should be invited quite fast. :)

See you online! :)