Application - rangeroverr and happyhelper

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
rangeroverr
Little Leet

Application - rangeroverr and happyhelper

Post by rangeroverr »

Greetings !

I resubbed back to AO about a week a go and have been skulking in dark corners getting my characters in check and getting my bearings, and this lead me to your lovely website.

Id like to join up with AP and make new friends and new adventures and memories while this game still has breath, im a veteran of MMORPG's i have played most of them (about 25 years now :) with my wife and i have hosted several guilds and i know how hectic running a org might get, for this view point i myself try to be on time on raids/happenings and pitch in when its needed.

I dont like drama and i wont cause any, im a mellow easy going guy who could use some company in game. Its just boring to play alone.

I have red Code of conduct and i can dig it!

Im from Finland (CMT +2) and im 39 young. So technically im not even middle aged yet, and i have no problems in getting older and getting ready to die and wear diapers. I allways mention my age and there is nothing wrong with aging. Alltough im not doing it, its ok if others keep aging, its not for me, since im not middle aged, and will not become one.

Well thats a bout it, please ask away anything ! :D
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - rangeroverr and happyhelper

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Rangeroverr, welcome back on Rubi-Ka, and welcome too on our forums :)

Are you both rangeroverr and happyhelper, or is happyhelper your wife, as you mentioned you play with her?

Based on what you wrote you seem to be a perfect fit for AP. We have many more-than-seasoned MMO players in the org, interacting with newer players everyday and forming all together a family. :)

By the way, the two characters you listed are levels 79 and 69 (this is not an issue at all), do you have older characters from the past too?

Now, back to your application process, thanks for reading and agreeing on our code of conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon online! :)
rangeroverr
Little Leet

Post by rangeroverr »

Chrisax wrote:Hello Rangeroverr, welcome back on Rubi-Ka, and welcome too on our forums :)

Are you both rangeroverr and happyhelper, or is happyhelper your wife, as you mentioned you play with her?
Happyhelper is my swiss armyknife i have in my pocket (bank, buffer & saviour ). Im in the process of mind washing my wife with AO fashion and Advy morphs to get her hooked ! I just mentioned my wife out of habbit since we play so much together and where ever one goes , the other soon follows :D. Unleass that is to go to sleep, i have allways better things to do ;).
Chrisax wrote:By the way, the two characters you listed are levels 79 and 69 (this is not an issue at all), do you have older characters from the past too?
I have lvl 148 and 143 engi&advy these are my highest chars, also i have some alts (Im a non recovering altaholic).
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All good. :)