Application Whiskeyjackk

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Wjackk
Baby Leet

Application Whiskeyjackk

Post by Wjackk »

Hello all,

My name is Whiskeyjackk (ingame, not sure if you want rl names). I've been playing AO since 2016. i also quit AO once and came back a few weeks ago.

I want a chance to join AP because for the last 5 years i've been sitting next to one of your guildies (imitatia). I've teamed with some of your guildies and that was always fun. Recently i have been invited to your guildchat as well, it all went easy and everyone was welcoming, which is what I look for.
Furthermore i've explored the solo side of AO, my Martial artist and MP are coming near to 200.
I'm ready to discover more parts of the game and to help and be helped to get to the end.

My timezone is central european time (GMT+1) and im usually on after 8 pm and randomly in the afternoon. Allthough imi is always aware of where i am considering we live together.

These are the toons i play on most (all are clan Hurray!)

Whiskeyjackk - MA 195/16/(not sure what this number entails)
Laptwirl - MP 162/12
Shadypua - MA 60/4
Haylien - Nanotechnician 90/7
I have a few low levels ill play later, will introduce them when theyre out of Arete

I hope this has at least awoken your interest enough to send me a tell online. However i will probably ask imi for a chatinvite tonight as any gaminsession goes better with giggles.

Thank you for your time

Whiskeyjackk
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application Whiskeyjackk

Post by Boomer »

It is good to finally meet Imi's better half :biggrin:

Since we have teamed with you and Imi has vouched for you I believe we can skip the SOP for new apps for you and just have a quick chat in game.

See you soon

Boomer
Wjackk
Baby Leet

Post by Wjackk »

Hey Boomer!

Yeah i definitely remember you! addbuddy me, im online for about an hour more then work till end of the day ';D
Wjackk
Baby Leet

Post by Wjackk »

Hey Boomer!

Yeah i definitely remember you! addbuddy me, im online for about an hour more then work till end of the day ';D