Application, froob atm. (Renegad)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
inviza2019
Baby Leet

Application, froob atm. (Renegad)

Post by inviza2019 »

Hello everyone. I have returned 18 years later or maybe a bit more ;p. i played from the beginning. Had a 214 enfo (Masima, RK2, Genesis orgmate), and a little doc. Now i have a froob account with 200 enfo (Renegad), and lil doc (Stanislava - thats a real daughter name :) ). I know AP, and knew, i want to join u guys and help with anything i can do. In some future i believe ill make a paid account, dunno when exactly but it will be. See you in game ^^
Chrisax
President

Re: Application, froob atm. (Renegad)

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Renegad :) Good you finally posted this application!

So we talked a lot online and we anyhow know you from like year 2004.

So your application is very simple. We already know who you are.

Please just read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there:
And meet me again online. Sunday at 18:30GMT we have a Sector 42 raid, so I'll be there at least around 18GMT.

But any other time works too. :)
inviza2019
Baby Leet

Re: Application, froob atm. (Renegad)

Post by inviza2019 »

i have read all rules. everything is very clear there are no questions ;p