Application for Redger

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Redger
Baby Leet

Application for Redger

Post by Redger »

Hello my name is Redger and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since January 2020.

The reason why I want to join AP is I'm looking for a good home.

My time zone is GMT+1 and I am usually online evenings.

I fully agree to your COC.

I had a neutral Froob Atrox Nano-technician and I had a hard time soloing and took a short break. Now I'm back and I subscribed and decided to start a solo friendly profession when I can't find teams, so I'm a lowbie Bureaucrat named Redger.

Thank You

Redger

P.S. If you have any questions please ask.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Redger

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Redger :) Welcome on RK and welcome on our forums. :) It's great to have a fresh new player and we are very happy to welcome many of them, along long-time returning ones!

Just so you know, you have the possibility to make your NT Clan, with a Clan Application Form that is available in general stores, in ICC or in main cities. We can help you with that.

To be honest, you didn't pick an easy combination with Atrox and NT. This is the kind of things that is more suitable for seasoned players. Solitus or Nanomage would have likely been easier.

Anyhow, crat will give your more versatility as soon as you get both pets and charm nanos to temporarily turn mobs into pets. It's a very tactic profession where you need to master your toolset and always make sure you have all the "pieces" of it you need.

Good news is that you have an ideal timer zone for raids, which start at level 125 (you can of course team for dungeons before), then 170ish, and then really start with level 180/200.

Now, back to your application, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct. :)

The next step for you will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can of course ask the AP members you're teamed with. :)

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK ! :)
Redger
Baby Leet

Post by Redger »

Thank you for the reply Chrisax!

Unfortunately my NT got mugged (truth: by me, I sold everything I could to get some credits to restart) and in the process he got wounded (truth: I deleted him to hide my shame and failure because initial I was thinking of restarting as a nanomage). I included a screenshot of my login in screen at the bottom.

I'll try to get a hold of someone to join the chat channel.

Thanks!

Redger

Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Before main raid time (which is 20:30GMT and should work fine for you), you'll easily find someone, including me. :)
Redger
Baby Leet

Post by Redger »

Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm still alive and will join the chat. Real-life slapped me silly a bit so haven't been able to play.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No problem Redger :) Just contact us when you can.