Nymfixmaniac AP Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nymfixmaniac
Mini Leet

Nymfixmaniac AP Application

Post by Nymfixmaniac »

Hello! Nymfixmaniac here - that's my main toon's name. I'm submitting this application to become a member of Athen Paladins.

I've played Anarchy Online for a long, long time - Since 2001. Now, I'm only 26 years old, so I wasn't exactly GOOD at the game at that point, but I played a bit with my brother. Well, as many people do, I would have seasons of playing the game - usually 6 months to a year playing it, then 6 months to a year off, etc, and I did that for many long, long years. For all that time, I was a fr00b, and never had interest in getting the expansions. When my wife, Poshleet, started playing as well, we decided to try expansions, and boy did I realize what I was missing. Anyway, I got a character up to level 156, the highest I had ever gotten a character, and we had a bad experience with a few different orgs and leaders which caused us to take a long 2 year break (as well as the birth of our child, buying a house, etc).

As of mid-January 2020, we have returned in full force, and have now both leveled chars to nearly max level, and intend to finish not only these characters, but plenty more in the future. Nymfixmaniac (my main) is a fixer, lvl 215 as of tonight, and will be decked out soon enough. She will be my first 220, and I already have a doctor to lvl 60 ready to follow as my 2nd 220 once I'm done focusing the fixer.

Anyway - I'm a fun-loving person who just wants to have fun in the game, relax after work (and sometimes during work - I work from home!), learn to be better, and help others do the same. I am typically on between 5 PM and 11 PM EST.

Thank you for your consideration!
Chrisax
President

Re: Nymfixmaniac AP Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Nymfixmaniac and welcome :)

You are probably close to a world record regarding how you you started to play AO!

That said, we were already procession the application of your wife, Posh, here
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =7&t=12816

Wap was doing the job. And the fact you are good friends of Glav makes your application faster.

So please just read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that can be found here:
And see you online soon ! :)