Application for Mtma

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mtma
Baby Leet

Application for Mtma

Post by Mtma »

Hey all,

I recently came back from a hiatus and am getting a little lonely playing the game solo and would love to join an active community like AP seems to have going. Having been in a now-defunct Alliance guild (Phoenix Rising) I've always been impressed with the professionalism and interactions I've had with folks from AP, and am looking to provide the same. I reached out in-game to Whattawap to get the ball rolling and can already tell just from a few minutes in the org-chat that the level of activity I'm seeing is exactly what made AO so damn fun all those years ago.

Now, to my specifics:
I currently live in the US, GMT-6 (US CST) and usually play in the afternoons due to my work schedule which lines up well with a lot of the raids I see planned for AP.

I agree to all items in the COC and rules for org-chat.

I've had a smattering of characters over the years, but I really only play 1 character now:

Mtma MA 185/18 Clan

I look forward to playing with you all in the future!

Thanks
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Mtma

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums Mtma :)

I saw you on our guest channel some hours ago and Wap was taking care of you.

Just to keep things simple, you belong/ed to an organization in our Alliance and this means you can be invited almost immediately in AP. I'll talk to Wap about it.

Please just read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that can be found here:
See you soon again in-game!