Application heapspace

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
heapspace
Baby Leet

Application heapspace

Post by heapspace »

Hello my name is Heapspace and i am a returning player. I am also very new to the paid anarchy and that is the main reason i want to join an active org. To learn from people that know more then me and also get advice how to stand on my own two feet.

My time zone is +1 GMT and I am usually online after 20:00.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Characters:
Strugar Doc 150
Heapspace MA 79

My longtearm goal is to get one of those in the high levels and him beeing able to farm stuff solo. And i will need help with advices.

Thank You

Heapspace
Chrisax
President

Re: Application heapspace

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Heapspace and welcome to our forums. Sorry it took a few more hours than usual to reply. Welcome back in AO too. :)

We really have many old players joining us so you won't feel alone if you join us.

We are always happy to help and explain the game. Always feel free to ask on org chat but if you don't get an answer in-game, as people may be busy or just miss your question, just come post on our forums.

As for your time zone, it's one of the best for activity in AO and, when you have a higher level character, for our scheduled raids, but with a level 150 you can already join raids like Inner Sanctum, Mercenaries, or Hollow Island, just for example. We are developing activity in other time zones though and there are s non-scheduled raids.

Wanting to be able to do a lot of things, including farming, solo is a nice goal, but be aware that the most important or best things, above level 200, require raids or at least teams. :)

So, thanks for reading and agreeing with our code of conduct and org chat recommendations. :)

Now, you just have now to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can of course ask the AP members you're teamed with. :)

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in AO ! :)