Application Xcrity

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xcrity
Baby Leet

Application Xcrity

Post by Xcrity »

(Using the Template, I'm not creative lel)

Hello, my name is Xcrity and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2008-2009 with a few longer breaks in between.

I want to join AP because I finally want to play the whole Content of AO (after many attempts) and I feel like I want people I can chat with while I'm Grinding or doing any Stuff to keep it fresh and interesting. I want to help people out if I can and do more than just Hunt the XP :P, of course, its good to be in an org for Raids and endgame stuff.
My time zone is UTC +2 (Germany) and I am online between 20.00-24.00 (8-12 pm)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

My Toons:
Main Tuuni 175 Bureaucrat (Omni)
Riyuun 147 Fixer(OMNI)
Wyuu 87 Enforcer (OMNI)
Chiihax 81 Soldier (OMNI)
Yuraah 64 Trader (OMNI)
Xcrity (should be new main) 50 Agent (CLAN)
Twinks:
R(some long-ass numbers) 25 Enfo Subwaytwink (Omni)
Xgine 47 MP will be Totw Twink (NEUT)
Xgino 47 Engi will be Foremans Twink (NEUT)

to be clear, I just went to Omni because I was used to it. When I started to play AO someone explained to me the basics and he was omni so I changed to omni too but I never did any PVP or tower wars.

I hope this Org will be my new family and we will have much fun together and an awesome experience :)

Thank You

The Xcrity
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Xcrity

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Xcrity and welcome back to AO and welcome on our forums. :)

So you are Omni (mostly) and Neutral (some) on all your characters except your agent, Xcrity.

We understand that after almost 19 years of AO, people can have characters in more than one faction, even just to try, out of curiosity.

We are not against recruiting a Clan player with some Omni alts, as long as those alts are totally out of PvP under any form (except Battlestations) and out of any PvP-contributing Omni org (or a Neutral one playing on Omni side).

But we also wish that, at least after a not-too-long moment, our members have the major part of their activity in AP.

So the path we can envision for you would be to undergo our application procedure with your Clan agent (and you just started it) and, if you join AP and feel happy with us, to progressively move "some" characters you play to Clans. At their levels it's easy; an application form bought for a few credits in general stores and ICC stores is the only thing you need. You won't lose a lot when going Clans. Some SL gardens key maybe but doing the Clan quests for those keys will provide you decent xp, so all fine.

This way, those alts will benefit from AP advantages and help as they level up.

We don't ask you to move all your characters to Clans.

Or you could as well, of course, develop several new Clans characters.

Do you think this is something you could consider? :)

Now, the next thing for you to do is to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there:
The second thing will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself.

Please point the officer to this post, and specify you are an Alliance member. (The officer may not have read this thread already.)

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you in AO soon! :)