Application Spartiatis

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Spartiatis
Baby Leet

Application Spartiatis

Post by Spartiatis »

Hello! My name is Spartiatis and I would really enjoy joining Athen Paladins. I used to play AO 10 years ago.

The reason behind my return, back to the game, is the positive memories I’ve got from my gaming days, back in 2010, as well as some long-term friendships, which I was lucky enough to keep up to this day :D ! What I'm really looking for is a nice home, with a nice atmosphere, so I can both evolve and help, even with my little knowledge, whoever I can, and if I’m lucky enough, make some long lasting friends!

My time zone is UTC+3 and I’m usually active from 8pm to 12am.

I fully agree to your COC.

Character: Spartiatis / Bureaucraft / 11/0/0 / Clan

Stay safe!

Thank you,
Spartiatis
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Spartiatis

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Spartiatis, welcome back in AO, and welcome on our forums.

Your reasons to join us sound right for AP: wanting to evolve and help, finding a nice atmosphere, make long-time friends,.. This is nice and fits our goals as an org.

Spartiatis sounds like a name from Cyprus which would also correspond to your time zone, maybe Greece, but if I stop one second on your name it's for a little practical detail: we currently have a member called Spartan058. When you join our guest chat, as we'll explain a bit further, please make sure to explain you're not an alt of Spartn058 because of the look-alike names and you're a new applicant. :)

You're at the start of your path in AO. Didn't want to use and old account with higher characters or maybe lost it? Anyhow, we welcome low characters as long as you work to progress and learn. :) We love to help people who invest work in their characters. We don't want to spoon-feed people though because it's very counter-productive in the end.

Regarding your time zone UTC+3, it's great for raids in your future and for the population online. :cool:

Back to your application itself, thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Next step, you can join our org bot as a guest to meet us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions about your application:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon!