Application Pangoram

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pangoram
Baby Leet

Application Pangoram

Post by Pangoram »

Hello guys,

my name is Pangoram.
I would like to join your organisation Athen Paladins :)
I started playing AO in 2004 for about 10 years on RK3 and then had a few breaks.

Why i wanna join you?
AP is a big organisation and u see AP players everytime and everywhere and for me this is important.
I always played the game to play with people together not alone where you help each other.
And so far i returned 1 month ago and just played most likely on RK19 cause it was pretty hard playing on RK5 without any Org to get back into the game.

My time zone is GMT + 1.

I fully agree to your COC.

My chars:
Pangoram Enforcer 220/30
Shadowl1 Shade 220/30
Pangoran MA 220/22
Pangoron Crat 220/17
Elatin Agent 218/15
Pangsol Soldier 185/11
Pangskeep Keeper 183/20
Pangott NT 172/17
Pango Adv 150/20
Clisanto Doc 150/13
Joemelly MP 60/6

You will most likely find me on my Shade cause he is one of the chars who is not outdated :D

So for the end of this application i can tell you that i am bringing many Raidleader experience from RK3 and that i just like to do things as org/group and thats why i played my enfo like 75% of the time. On the other hand i like the competetion in PVP so some of my chars always will get build in that direction.

So i would love to hear from you and get a positive reaction ;)

Best regards
Pango
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Pangoram

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Pangoram

Talking to Pangoram directly ATM online :)