Djeera - Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Djeera
Baby Leet

Djeera - Application

Post by Djeera »

Hello!

I'm looking to join AP and have been playing AO off and on for years, Each time I've returned I always feel like a newbie again!

Anyway I've been seeing you guys around and I've been looking for an active guild and have been considering AP a few times.

I played AO in 2001 but not for very long, I was mostly hooked to EQ back in those days but mostly played AO with a couple of RL friends.
I made a new account about 2 years ago or so, played for a few months and disapeared again, I guess this is why I'm looking for an org that's active because I'm not a big fan of soloing and tend to get bored with it.

I'm looking to join AP to make new friends and learn as much as I can about playing AO, I'd also enjoy grouping and raiding and to experience more of the game since for the most part I tend to wander around lost! lol, I hope you'll all have me in the Org.

My characters are

Djeera 127 NT
Keeka 141 Engi

I have a few more but I don't really play them anywhere near as much as those 2 characters.
Chrisax
President

Re: Djeera - Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Djeera... so another old player returning :) Welcome back again in AO and welcome on AP forums.

First of all, before I forget, tell us what your time zone is, or, more specifically, your playing times? There is no obstacle with any time zone, but we need to know it to meet you and know how easily you can join raids, if you want of course. (Currently at your level, the only raid is Inner Sanctum, and a bit later, Mercenaries and Hollow island.)

You have good reasons for joining us. We consider wanting to learn AO a very important point. We will help members who work by themselves and are willing to improve and master the game. Casual playing is of course not an issue. :)

Now, let's get back to your application. The first thing to do is now is to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK! :)
Djeera
Baby Leet

Post by Djeera »

Hi Chrisax!

I've read the Org chat rules and Recommendations, and the COC post as well and agree with them, I myself enjoy a friendly atmosphere and it sounds like this is how you guys role.

My usual play times are in EST, lately I've been playing more than normal but typically you'll see me online anywhere from 5pm EST till around 11 and beyond, it really just depends how busy I am RL. Also I do take days off here and there from gaming :)

Thankyou!
Djeera
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Djeera :)

See you online soon. Please forgive me / us in advance, we are very busy with raids and many things at the moment and we might encounter some delay to meet you.

Join our guest channel though. :)
Djeera
Baby Leet

Post by Djeera »

Hi Chrisax, I'll be around today off and on.

If you don't find me on Djeera I'll be on my Enforcer I made this morning called Breaksbones.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »