Application Delicatessen

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Delicatessen
Baby Leet

Application Delicatessen

Post by Delicatessen »

Hi, Delicatessen here o/

I'm a 2005 starter, played on and off since then. I started as a clan and switched to omni due to the #**#@ fixer grid quest :embarassed:
People were met, friendships started and I saw the dawn and dusk fall on some great orgs.
Currently still having a lot of my toons by Post Apocalypse, I started a new family of toons, all clan.
Head of the family is
Sethjons, a 119 NM engi meant to become my TS'er (old toon born as a clanner).
Delicatessen is a 83 Opi agent which should keep my interest for tricky setups awake :wink:
There are Hollyblood (Opi CI provider), Munroe (60ish enfo) and some more lowbies.

Concerning my omni toons:
Ellymunroe 220 Opi fixer
Sarahjay 220 NM trader
Melusine 220 Opi engi
and some more.

I've never been involved in PvP and probably never will: I'm a gimp loving to level gimp toons and not good at all with his fingers on a keyboard... not a very good recruit indeed but sometimes I might be able to make some of my teammates laugh ;)

Time zone CEST, online evenings and weekends.
I fully agree with AP's COC: that's what made me wanna join (... and the fact that I'd like some team/org action ofc :) ).

Hope there's some space in AP for me
See you all ingame.
Delicatessen
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Delicatessen

Post by Chrisax »

OMG Delicatessen; so sorry :( I don't know how you got no answer for two days.

So, welcome back, I assume, as you played on and off.

We have no problem if you prefer to create small characters, as long as you're a good orgmate and follow, and as long as you still work decently on those characters. being small doesn't mean being lazy or unwilling to learn. :)

I'll go directly to the technical info now.

The next step now for your application is to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in AO! :)
Delicatessen
Baby Leet

Post by Delicatessen »

Hey :)

I've read the Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations: nicely put together and obviously a very good target for any group of people trying to interact in a leisure oriented environment. I couldn't agree more.

I'll join the org channel next time I'll log on; thanks for the invite :)

Cheers,
Delicatessen
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We have been HORRIBLY overwhelmed over the past days and almost two weeks. :( Please feel free to send us tells and post here a time at which we can find you. :)
Delicatessen
Baby Leet

Post by Delicatessen »

Hi Chrisax,

It seems the anniversary event got the best out of me... I'm feeling like an off period is coming so I will not follow-up on my application. Please consider this as a simple delay: I'll be back as soon as the workload gets a little more under control and the urge to step on RK reappears.

Meanwhile, enjoy the game!
see you soon,
Delicatessen