Application Fuiri

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Fuiri
Baby Leet

Application Fuiri

Post by Fuiri »

Hello,

I recently returned to AO after a fairly long break. I have played AO off and on since beta so I do have some knowledge of the game all be it a little out dated. I have a lot of MMO experience from Everquest (which I played for years), WoW, Star Wars Galaxies, SWToR, EQ2, DAoC, ESO and pretty much everything in between. I've been a hardcore raider and PvP'er all the way down to a casual just playing for fun. Coming back and getting back into the game I am just looking to make some new friends and people to group up with to run around and have some fun.

My playtime zone is EST and I play a few times a week.

I agree to the Paladins COC

Characters:

Main account:
Braeleo - Crat -- 65 -- Clan
Styel -- Enf - 49 -- Neut (I think)

2nd account:
Zeteg -- Enf -- 70 -- Neut
Fugua -- Crat -- 85 -- Clan

There are a few other low level characters on those accounts that I don't plan on playing atm. And as I said above I'm just getting back into the game and looking to have some fun with a group of people. It's always more fun playing with other instead of solo'ing all the time. I look forward to potentially hanging with you guys in the future.

Fuiri
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Fuiri

Post by Chrisax »

I apologize for the totally inappropriate delay to answer to your post. :( We have been HORRIBLY overwhelmed over the past days and almost two weeks. :( Please feel free to send us tells and post here a time at which we can find you. :)

Welcome back on RK, Fulri! It's good to see an old-timer and also a seasoned MMO player coming back.

Thanks for agreeing on our CoC too. :)

Now let's jump to the essential right away....

Your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in AO and welcome back again! :)