Application - Cimejes

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cimejes
Baby Leet

Application - Cimejes

Post by Cimejes »

Hi! My name is Cimejes. I would like to join Athens Paladins. I used to play back in 2011 and before, but absolutely have not played since, only resubbing earlier this month.

I was speaking to Doolittle/Greasegirl earlier today and in that conversation it was suggested that i app to AP; this i took as a good suggestion given i was going to app anyway as i am a returning player looking for a community to be a part of in AO.

I can largely can play between 0930 and 1330 GMT, My timezone is GMT+10. right now work is very scarce for me so i am putting in some hours where i otherwise would not.

I do fully agree to the Code of Conduct

My main is Cimejes, a level 220 AI 19 clan soldier which i previously used in pvp. I don't remember what a LE level is or how to view it.
others:
Rodjah Trader 55/(assume 0/0) inactive, can't remember faction
Feldessi Nanomage 17/(assume 0/0) inactive
Kommiekevin soldier 15/(assume 0/0) inactive, can't remember faction
R22368975464 keeper 11/(assume 0/0) inactive, can't remember faction
Patrols keeper 1/(assume 0/0) inactive, can't remember faction
Rrencius Enforcer 5/0/0, neutral

to be entirely honest i don't 100% know if i am going to commit to AO very heavily again, off to a shaky start already having subbed a week and a half ago and logged in maybe every few days, but i can say i intend to play often over the next 3 months. only this week managed to rebuild my shortcuts and figured out why my armour was only 75% effective and what i used to do to rectify that :D, but i do feel i need to find a home and good group to play with in order to motivate myself to fire it up more and have some of these memories relived. I play one other MMO and am more driven by pvp, prefer honourable straight forward pvp to other types (loved battlestations when LE came out!) and believe in looking after my own so i was heartened to read that is core values as outlined in AP's code of conduct. I am usually weak with capitalisation and have sometimes trouble understanding european accents because i have constant ear ringing but i am always keen to learn and strive to get new challenges.

don't get me wrong i am not a pvp junkie, and i know how gimped i am especially as in the last 9 years my stuff has aged ungracefully and wasn't hot at the time either. if i am able to contribute lifting others of what i call my own too that is satisfying to me. If i can get on and chip in to some meaningful way to clans, that would make me happy, at this stage i figure contributing to AP would be the best way to achieve that goal.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Cimejes

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back in AO Cimejes and be welcome on our forums too. :)

We are indeed a friendly group and we should indeed offer you a good environment that would motivate you to play more and stay in this very unique MMO that AO is. :)

At least, it's the effect we usually make on many players! ,)

We're also happy to see your goals and you will to help the org and the Clans and that your appreciated our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations. !)

One thing, to be honest, is that your time zone is not the best one for AO but we have people a bit from everywhere so you should be able to manage decently. Don't forget that our forums are also a way to keep in touch, organizing some raids, etc.

The next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon on RK ! :)