Application - Apollo187

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Apollo187
Baby Leet

Application - Apollo187

Post by Apollo187 »

Hello,

Returning player, off and on since 2001, haven't played much since the server merge 2013. Tried to get back into AO, but with my friends list deleted after the merge it's been hard especially when i don't remember their names.

1/2 the reason i played was cause of the community. With that being said i'm just looking for a place to hangout and have fun and few laughs.

I have read the Code of Conduct and Org Chat.

I'm currently dusting off Apollo187 Adventurer 215/23/?? Clan
I do have a few other characters but those are low level alts all below 100.

My Timezone is UTC-7 and i'm usually playing 9PM-12PM weekdays and 9PM-2AM weekends.

Myself, i am family first. If my wife or kids need me, everything else get put on hold. I'm easy going and usually easy to get along with. I can be shy in org chat till i get used to everybody, however that doesn't mean i won't help if i can.

Thanks,
Apollo187
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Apollo187

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Apollo187 and welcome on our forums. :) And welcome back - for what seems a longer time now- on RK too.

We have many old players like you who coming back and looking for a community and family-like feeling, while re-learning AO and we're happy to welcome and help them. :)

The fact you put real life and family before playing is something we totally understand and casual playing is not a problem in AP where we welcome many kinds of gameplay.

Also, don't feel shy on org chat; let people know you. :) If you nevertheless are shy, then tlak with some officers, and let's progress from that base.

Now, about the next step of your application, thanks for reading our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations, and you will now have to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon on Rubi-Ka! :)