Apply - Clanrox

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Clanrox
Baby Leet

Apply - Clanrox

Post by Clanrox »

Hello I am Clanrox Enf 220/20.

I started AO on 2001 , mostly played in Forsaken guild.
This toon have 107 days /played, my MP around 80days.
I have always played actively on raids and PvP (tir arena apprentice in old days).
Forsaken was my guild, with who I growed and passed real good moments.

Life changes made me come and leave few times, and now after 8 years of total inactivity I am back and feels like I want to stay.

Why do I want to join Athen Paladins ?
I joined Crimson Assassins real quick, to have some people to tchat with and figure out if I would really stay in the game. After few days of checking my toons and reading guides I finally found your forum and your playstyle seems to fit with mine.
I like to play activly, beeing as helpfull as possible, that's a tank work right ?
So I am here and excited.
I have some alts of any lvls from 50 to 200 wich i have to work on later for the needs of guild.

(IRL 40yo 3 kids married, freelancer in cctv/alarm, France-Paris)

I hope to meet you ingame asap.
Thx for reading, and thanks for Glav who I met ingame earlier tonight.
fuze
Giant Leet

Re: Apply - Clanrox

Post by fuze »

Hi Clanrox

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

HI Clanrox :) Welcome back in AO.

I remember Forsaken very well from the old days and you happen to be almost as "old" as me in AO, as you started in 2001. :)

Fuze told you all the technical details, so, now, let's meet you on RK. :)

Edit: Falconwar met you and you had your interview. :)

PS: as you saw with Falconwar, several people in AP can speak French, either they are French, Belgian, Canadian, or just know the language. Me included.
Clanrox
Baby Leet

Post by Clanrox »

Hi Chrisax !

I didn't expect to meet much french talking players here.
That can make me learn back the game faster, anyway I need to practice english too ^^

We did a full Beast run yesterday, and I did not wipe the raid wich is already a good thing after 8 years+ offline !