Application - Paulicus

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Paulicus
Mini Leet

Application - Paulicus

Post by Paulicus »

Hello my name is Paulicus and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since Beta with a few breaks in between.

So ever since I started my very first character in AO I've always been Omni. Recently I thought hey why not try out a clan character and rolled an Engi which is currently 201. Since I have been recently been spending so much time on Clan side I thought it's now worth going all in, so I've side changed all my high level characters to Clan and am in the process of moving my lower toons over (once I've farmed the faction to use the Clan application form). To be completely transparent, the previous orgs I have been in include: Paradise, Dark Front, The Renaissance and Adrastus II.

The reason I want to join AP is you are a very active org, I love the guides on your forums and most importantly I want to join an org that has a history and are like a family.

My time zone is GMT although I tend to be online very late at night (when the wife has gone to bed) or early in the morning.

I fully agree to your COC

My characters are as follows:

Paulicus - Fixer - 220/30 Clan
Paulicrat - Crat - 220/30 Clan
Cutispy - Agent - 220/26 Clan
Fchatesme - Eng - 201 Clan
Cutikeepah - Keeper - 200 Clan
Bustacapp - Sol - 200 Clan
Cutilicious - MA - 174 Clan
Hecksinclol - NT - 150 Clan

Kaythxdie - Adv - 100 Omni (soon to be Clan)
Hotsndots - Doc - 100 Omni (soon to be Clan)
Littlebuffy - Agnet - 78 Omni (soon to be Clan)
Ismashurface - Enf 61 Omni (soon to be Clan)
Paulitrox - Enf 60 Omni (soon to be Clan)

I have a few other very low level toons that I have messed about with but I haven't been playing them for a long time (happy to tell you the full list if you want to know).

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask, I'm happy to answer anything.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application and look forward to hearing from you!
Paulicus
Mini Leet

Re: Application - Paulicus

Post by Paulicus »

Hi all,

Just to give an update, Hotsndots and Ismashurface are now both Clan as well.

Look forward to hearing from you and please let me know if you have any questions as I realise there may be concerns given my Omni history! So please feel free to ask me anything you want or drop me a tell in game and we can chat. Thanks!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Paulicus

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

I am sorry slow response to application

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Paulicus :) I don't understand how your application didn't get a reply earlier, including by me. I apologize about this.

So, Stokken told you all the practical things you need to know to continue with your application Meet us online soon! :)

That said, it's great you finally joined the Bright Side ;)

And, also, thanks for being open with us regarding the Omni orgs you've been in. There are some serious PvP stuff inside, so, to join us, you will have to drop any form of PvP against Clans or any contribution, even passive, to PvP against Clans (Tarasque, tower wars, "street" PvP; battlestations are of course OK).

And... you won't be the first ex-Omni to do that, and , so far, none of them have regretted it! :D

See you online soon!
Paulicus
Mini Leet

Post by Paulicus »

Thank you both for your responses and I'll see you when I'm online later this evening!

Regarding the PVPing against Clans, that's not going to be a problem as all my pvp toons are now Clan. Besides, I'm looking forward to cooking some omelettes for the Clan! :D