I am interested in joining AP/G.O.A - Raais

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
raais
Baby Leet

I am interested in joining AP/G.O.A - Raais

Post by raais »

Greetings,

I hope you are doing good,
I wish you have a good time and cool loot;

I saw on Athen Paladins forums recruitment is open which motivated me to join an active org with friendly players with my soldier Kotuz 220.
I am middle age man (not too old for the game :cool: ) I have played, enjoyed AO one and half year ago. I would like to have some help with twinking my characters beside some raids will be a good chance to get what I missed in my way . I like to give people hand same as some had helped me in my early days, I have a fixer 195 named Ebraq, keeper 144 named Raais and I am thinking to start an engineer for endgame raids
my time zone is Australian Eastern Daylight (GMT+11)
Thanks for giving the chance to join an international organisation, with members from many countries and time zones.

Will be awaiting your response.
Thank you.
Regards,
Chrisax
President

Re: I am interested in joining AP/G.O.A - Raais

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Raais :)

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

First, don't worry: no one is too old to play AO!

Second, we love to help people who do their part of the work too, learn and listen. :)

Don't hesitate to post on our forums to ask question, or require help. Of course you can do it online but it's easy to miss org chat, and some explanations can be better on forums for complicated things. This is also a good way to do if you are in a less populated time zone in AO, and, I assume you know, you are.

We have people all around the world, including in the US "Pacific" time zone, and Australia and New Zealand. Most of activity is centered on Europe, East and Center USA tome zones, including Canada, but you'll find members able to play with you, and several of our raids can be doable for you, at add times though, except the ones started by members in your time zone of course..

Now, please, when you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon on RK ! :)
raais
Baby Leet

Re: I am interested in joining AP/G.O.A - Raais

Post by raais »

G.Day

You definitely want your organisation to be the best of the best , I enjoyed reading the CoC And precisely because they’re so effective this is my confirmation .
All the best
See you soon