Application - Zhet

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zhet
Baby Leet

Application - Zhet

Post by Zhet »

Hello, my name is Zhet and I am interested in joining Athen Paladins.

I have recently started playing AO after not touching it for at least 15 years and this was before any expansions were released. It was my very first MMO game I played and I have been having a good time returning to an old school MMO game. However, there is alot of content I have yet to explore and experience, so after playing the game for about a week and getting familiar with it again, I felt it is time to look for a community, so that I can experience everything AO has to offer.

I have a few toons on an account long forgotten, so I decided to start fresh on a Clan Keeper that is currently lvl 73 and AI level 5.

I playing on CET (GMT +1) Timezone and I can be around any time of the day depending on how I work, but usually on the evening.

I have read and fully accept the terms of the COC.

That is all I have to say for now, thank you.

Best regards,
Zhet
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Zhet

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Zhet:) Welcome back in AO after this long break and welcome on our forums.

To be honest, I have been in AO for 20 years and I'm still learning something every week. The complexity of the game exceeds what the developers initially planned and is unique in the world of MMOs. So we understand your feelings easily. :)

You started with a "relatively simple" profession, though, and a solid one. And we have many keepers who can provide advice and help.

So, back to your application, thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Your second step, now, will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum / Obiex GMT-5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Snorre / Kveita / Ingvid
Codeish / Codemanforce / Codecrasher / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5

See you in AO soon :)