Application - Ryavhal

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ryavhal
Baby Leet

Application - Ryavhal

Post by Ryavhal »

Hi all, Rya here. I am a returning player whose journey with AO began around 2004. After 8 years of play, and some of the best memories, I took an extended break. I decided to return a few weeks ago and have been playing some low level alts to get the feel of things again.

I heard about AP through the official discord. I would like to join to add the social aspect of the game back again (solo leveling lowbies can get lonely!). I would also like to knock the dust off my endgame toons and assist in whatever I can. In short, it would be awesome to join an active group of fellow AO-lovers!

My timezone is CET (Central European) GMT +1 and I am usually online weekday evenings and throughout the day on weekends.

I fully agree to your COC.

My toons (all Clan):

Ryavhal Fixer 220/23
Lyliia Doctor 220/22
Offhand Trader 200/12
Krysii Crat 173/11
Ryavhar MP 170/11
Nightriot Enf 158/10
Asger NT 154/8
Elyka Adv 140/6
Ealina Keep 129/9

...and other lower alts

I am looking forward to joining you all and getting to know everyone!
Cratattak
Big Leet

Re: Application - Ryavhal

Post by Cratattak »

Hello Rya

Welcome back to AO and thanks for your interest in AP. There are quite a few guides on AP forums, and many made to help returning people so have a look around.

Thanks for reading and accepting the CoC and orgchat guidelines.

I see you've already been on guest chat, so continue joining when you can so you can get to know us, and we can get to know you.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Or if none are availabe; me on Cratattak/Zanokia

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online