Halad - Soldier looking for work

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Halad
Baby Leet

Halad - Soldier looking for work

Post by Halad »

Hi,

I'm returning to Rubi-ka after an extensive period off planet working as a mercenary in other sectors. I left a couple of years after the Shadowlands portals were opened up and boy has things changed around here. My memory is a bit wonky after having been through reclaim too many times so I have forgotten my name but I go by the nickname Halad so please call me that.

I support the cause of the clans and used to run solo missions back in the days where I had specialized in deep infiltration and sabotage behind enemy lines. However, that stuff is all in the past and I'm curious about org life and team work. Since coming back, I have done the Unicorn bootcamp training and am ready to assist the rebellion on all fronts. My skill level is approaching 100 and while I'm not hardcore, I hope to level up quite a bit now that I'm back on the planet.

Having grown up in Old Athens I've always know about the Athens Paladins and was wondering if you will have me as a member. I'll even work for free, except the occasional buff, and hope to prove my worth if you let me join your ranks.

See you around,
H
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Re: Halad - Soldier looking for work

Post by bonniedoom »

Looking for a tactful way to say this.....but could we have you're real app please?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I guess this is an application in the RP style. :)

Now we beed a bit more: can you please tell us who your characters are? And professions?

Your time zone too, so we know when we can meet you. :)
Halad
Baby Leet

Post by Halad »

I just thought I'd try to make it a bit different from the others. I meant to provide you with all the information required, but in an RP style indeed. :wink:

I'm live in Norway, and play mostly in the evenings or on weekends.

My character is Halad and he's a soldier. I guess I would qualify as a casual player, so I don't want to split my time between a lot of professions so I just have the one
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No problem, Halad :) And welcome to the AP forums!

So, first thing, please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step will to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Reyz / Reyzdoc / Reyzsold / Reyzjin / Reyineer GMT+2
Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon in AO! :)
Halad
Baby Leet

Post by Halad »

I have read and agree to the code of conduct and org chat rules.

Look forward to meeting you online, and hope I can contribute to your org in a meaningful way! :)

H