Application for Evilmorty

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
EvilMorty
Baby Leet

Application for Evilmorty

Post by EvilMorty »

Hi All,

I Dont really know if this is needed here, but I may as well do one, just so people know who I am.

Most of you will know my chars from Alliance Chat, as I was recently in aTrox caelestis. and due to often being the only member online to attend Alliance Raid I'm looking for a Transfer to AP.

I have 3 Accounts atm, with my main ish characters being:

DrFang 220 Doc
EvilMorty 220 Soldier
NotumScrotem 216 NT
CharmingMan 210 Crat

Officially I'm GTM Timezone, but I play at all times, very active from 5am-midday. I don't sleep much lol.

I have played AO since beta, A Long term and current member of Ancarim Iron Legion, I started the Pantheon Org that I think is still around.

Im always willing to help others, just looking for some friends to have fun with :)
I fully agree to your Code of Conduct.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Evilmorty

Post by Chrisax »

Hi EvilMorty :)

We spoke online, and I told you that, as an Alliance org member, you application would be fast but I also asked you to talk to our org leader and make sure you leave on good or decent terms.

So you did. Your org leader BTW talked to me and confirmed it.

And you also read and agreed with our Code of conduct.

So your path is clear. A 30s chat for some details and you'll be in, as we know you already. :)
EvilMorty
Baby Leet

Re: Application for Evilmorty

Post by EvilMorty »

Okies sounds good. I should be on for tonights raid. if I don't catch you before hand. and Thank you for taking me on :)