Application for Red

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Redwxp
Baby Leet

Application for Red

Post by Redwxp »

Hello my name Red I have been playing AO since 2004 was very active in prime years took leave few months back and just came back to game.

The Reason way i want to join AP is just looking for active org that is doing all the raids and is active am not saying Storm is not active but is just the wrong time zone and am just looking to join active org that does things. Like DB all off them POH Subway TOTW Pandi APF S42 Alba Alappa Gauntlet and anything else that i forgot can't forget INF :D. I spent most of my years in Mjolnir EQ7 TRB back in the Day when most of my Norway friends were playing AO and then i joined Strom. Been in Storm for the last 3 years

My time zone is US East Coast and am online after work 4:30 pm Weekends on after my coffee time :)

I have read the Code of Conduct and agree to everything.

The list of my alts is:
Redewxp Crat 220/30/70 Clan
Samoubica Agent 220/28/60 Clan
Infortssolja Soldier 220/30/65 Clan
Redwkeep Keeper 220/27/58 Clan
Redwshade Shade 220/23/47 Clan
Arlyda Engi 160/16/20 Clan
Aldelvie Keeper 150/20 Clan
Orapolei Ma 150/16 Clan
Infortsmp MP 110/6 Clan
Infortsenfo Enfo 114/6 Clan
Giggyss Agent 114/6 Clan

Love to raid and help out love to PVP as well mass pvp that is always loved tower fights and Tara will always join if help is needed.

Thank You

Red
fuze
Giant Leet

Re: Application for Red

Post by fuze »

Hi Red

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thank you for reading our Code of Conduct and agreeing to it in this thread. It you have any questions regarding it, you can ask here or an officer online.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Reyz / Reyzdoc / Reyzsold / Reyzjin / Reyineer GMT+1
Cratattak / Zanokia GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Snorre
Strong Leet

Re: Application for Red

Post by Snorre »

No need for introduction for my old orgmate good to see you again.
Il ninjainvite ASAP!