Application for Keomps

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Keomps
Baby Leet

Application for Keomps

Post by Keomps »

Hi guys,

I am Keomps (just call me Keo) - your every day 220 Opifex Enforcer. I first started playing AO back in July 2001 and played on and off until 2010. I have just returned to the game after being talked into it by my RL friend and colleague Wrongform (member of Athen Paladins).

I am a former member of Apocalypse, Storm, Lost Chapter and Avatars - if anyone of you recall any of those clans :)

What I look for in an org is an active chat channel and friendly people to do things with when I'm online. With quite a busy professional and private life, I can't promise to be too much online. However, when I'm online I would like to run a couple of missions/raids and have a nice chat while doing so.

Since I haven't played for ages, any tips on how to improve my playstyle, nanos, perks and gear will be highly appreciated :)

I'm living in Oslo, Norway, so I am on CET and I would most likely be online late evenings (my local time).

I have read the Code of Conduct and will comply to it.

My main characters are:
Keomps, Opifex Enforcer, 220/18/56
Desmund, Aatrox Crat 220/14/41

I also have a few alts lvl 149-180 and some sub lvl 100 ones. All my chars are clan. =)

Looking forward to meet more of you!

Best,
Keo
Wrongform
Little Leet

Re: Application for Keomps

Post by Wrongform »

Good luck with you application Keomps!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Keomps

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Keo :) and thank you for reading our Code of Conduct.

Yes we remember well the orgs you mentioned. And it's good to see an very-old-timer, like I am also, back in AO (we're both from 2001).

You can definitely find in AP what you are looking for. An active org and an active chat, and your time zone is also quite ideal for most raids. (Most raids are around 19:30 or 20:30 GMT; depending on "Summer" or "Winter" time.)

Also, there is no problem if you play casually.

Now your next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer. You can find AP members at our hangout, the ramp of the big Vanguards building near OA grid, where the NPC Ramon Bauer stands.

You can also self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

Always feel free to /tell again to an officer that you are there, as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Acerbis / Proffugio / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Keomps
Baby Leet