Aythrea Ayths application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
aythey
Baby Leet

Aythrea Ayths application

Post by aythey »

Hey guys,

A bit about myself :
So i took some time away from AO to raise my children get married to my beautiful bride and made a bit a life outside AO, i first started AO in 2006 spent many years as a froob before actually becoming full paid account, Many years of my childhood play AO, I'm currently 29 the great 30 in January.

Reason for join AP:
So over the past few weeks I've been join Allianceraid also having a bit of a chat with some people from AP and it kind of reminds me of the good old days in AO so at the moment im currently in 'Mjolnir' however I'm also apart of Crimson Assassin aswell as a guest in BSTARDS, however i want to leave Mjolnir because there goal is to focus more on pvp and im not really a pvp player i enjoy pvm and just helping people were i can i play the game now for fun and to make it enjoyable for others rather then competitive, which is were Crimson Assassins comes in it allows me to help new player of the game and help them enjoy it we was all new at one time with no idea what to do, id like to be with AP as the time to focus on my toons and little builds join your raids come along to org events and help your new player or maybe even the most experienced players inn some way granted my break did mean i forgot alot but im always happy to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this because tbh starting this i had no idea what to put and now im going on n on XD

Speak soon
Chrisax
President

Re: Aythrea Ayths application

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Ayths :) and thank you for posting here as I asked you last night when we chatted with you on Aythard.

You wrote a fine application, explaining very well what you are looking for, don't worry, and this fits well with AP's goals and family-like style. :) You can definitely find in AP what you are looking for.

Congratulations on real life, love, and kids. :happytrooper: And welcome back. It's always good to see old-timers, and we have many in AP, including me.

What you forgot are some in-game names LOL. :biggrin: But don't worry, we know who you are. That's what we have at hand but we could find more.

Aythrea
- (220/30 Bureaucrat)

Aythard
- (220/30 Trader)

Aythun
- (211/9 Engineer)

As you already belong to an org in The Alliance, your application will be simpler. What we'll ask you is to leave in good terms with your current org.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
Then your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer. You can find AP members at our hangout, the ramp of the big Vanguards building near OA grid, where the NPC Ramon Bauer stands.

You can also self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

Always feel free to /tell again to an officer that you are there, as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Fuze / Acerbis / Proffugio / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1

See you soon online
aythey
Baby Leet

Post by aythey »

hey mate

Yeah I'm leaving on the best terms as i have no problem with MJ :D just we have different goals haha thank you yeah lets be honest once u start AO there is no leaving you always come back,

Ah sorry yeah it was like 1am when i was filling this out XD

Yeah i read the code on conduit and i agree to all :D

and also my alt list XD here are all my alts

*Paid*
Aythox 220 Enfo
Aythier 220 Soldier
Aythrea 220 Crat
Aythir 220 Engi
Aythau 220 Keeper
Aythcian 220 NT
Aythex 220 Agent
Aythad 220 Shade
Aythor 220 Doc
Aythle 220 MP
Aythard 220 Trader
Aythun 211 engi
Aythage 190 Crat
Aythcer 171 Enfo
Aythou 150 Enfo
Aythce 150 MA
Aythin 100 NT
Aytheep 60 Keeper
Aythorc 60 Enfo
Spyreasose 56 Agent

*Free*
Aythuo 200 Soldier
Aythen 200 Enfo
Aytheng 200 Engi
Aythrah 200 Trader
Aythsi 200 MP
Aythan 200 NT
Aythauo 200 Crat
Aythoc 200 Doc
Aythar 200 MA
Ayther 200 Agent
Aythxer 200 Fixer
Aythent 100 Adv
Aythiar 100 Soldier
Aytham 60 MP
Aythire 60 Engi
Aythank 60 Enfo
Aythic 60 MP
Engibound 60 Engi
Aythain 41 NT
Aythfor 25 Enfo
Aythian 15 NT
Aythech 9 NT
Aythnuke 5 NT
Aythnewbie 5 NT
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All good. The for agreeing on our Code of Conduct. :)