Application - Anfaenger

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Hardkekz
Mini Leet

Application - Anfaenger

Post by Hardkekz »

Hi all,

returning player here, atm all I have is my froob account, so apart from mule characters
my character list looks like:

Anfaenger, Fixer, 166

I started AO in 2003 and played way too long, with the usual breaks.
2019 I quit once again and moved to the Phils (so timezone is UTC+8)

At that time I mainly played on rk2019, but... before that I was member of VA (had to look up
my old characters to figure that out, getting old...).

I had like 5 paid accounts, so my paid characters are all over the place... checked, so most likely
I would reactivate the account with Hardkekz (220 Agent) first, but maybe the one with 220 Enfo (Zermalmer-1) and 220 Engie (Faysteel)...or maybe...really no clue :)
Forum name was Nitr0

But before I do that, my plan is to start slowly and ungimp the completely gimped froob Fixer
and take my time to figure out if coming back paid is worth it still .)
Glav
Little Leet

Re: Application - Anfaenger

Post by Glav »

Hi Anfaenger!

Welcome back to AO and to AP! Please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by replying to this message.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

I will invite you to join our guest channel so we can get you introduced to everyone and allow you to ask us any questions about the game and AP. As this is a temp invite make sure to reinvite yourself everytime you relog.

Soon, an officer will send you a tell for a brief interview just to feel out the vibes and get to know you a bit better. In the meanwhile, here is a list of our officers in case you need assistance with anything.

Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Spartan058 / Spatrticos
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1

and me! Glav/plushovich/Sosni GMT +3

Great to see you back in the game! I will be using ur tank for subway raids often (if u choose to reactivate it) so prepare yourself! But dont worry we love the froobs too!
Hardkekz
Mini Leet

Post by Hardkekz »

I know I forgot something... Code of conduct and all confirmed :) And thanks
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Anfaenger and welcome on our forums :)

Glav told you everything, so meet us online now! :)

Thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct too.

One last things, as you have been in an Allinace org in the past, your application will be very fast.