Application Firefixer1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Shagathor
Baby Leet

Application Firefixer1

Post by Shagathor »

Hello, my name is Dylan. I have been playing anarchy online for the past 18 years off and on... more off than on, however i have a deep love for this game. When i was young i would go to the local comic book shop and rent computer time to play Anarchy online. I did not have high speed internet at home so this was the only way i could play. As i was able i would play as i could, then about 6 years ago i decided to sub for the first time which made me fall in love with the game all over again by exploring the expansions. I have recently returned to AO after almost two years off. My personal life is somewhat hectic being the father of two children, one of which has special needs. This game has a very near and dear place in my heart and i want to experience everything it has to offer.

My time zone is US Central Standard Time.

I Fully agree to the code of conduct! (wouldn't have it any other way)

The characters i have on my account are:

Firefixer1: (main) 220 Fixer
Ghothor: (secondary) 215 Enforcer
Shagathor: (tertiary) 120ish Keeper (cant remember exact level off the top of my head and currently playing on Ghothor so i can't check)

These are my top 3 toons. All are Clan, have never made an omni character. i have a few level 60 and below but i would mainly split time between these 3 as i have the chance to play.

Before my most recent return to action i took about 2 years off of AO, with my daughters health condition life got too hectic to continue playing this game and i was pinching pennies. I have gotten to a point where i am more comfortable between work/life and have more time to dedicate to AO. I am currently a member of Valheru Ascendants, however i have been back for almost two weeks now and it seems the org has died off. I remember we used to be part of the alliance when i previously played and i remember how helpful AP was to me as i progressed through this game. I would like to become someone that can help others when needed and also be a useful asset for the guild. I thank you for reading my application and i look forward to hearing from you!.

Thank you, -Dylan
Gsxdsm
Strong Leet

Re: Application Firefixer1

Post by Gsxdsm »

Hello Dylan,

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations. :)

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Cheribs / Cheribomber / Cherib / Cherima / Officegrrl GMT +12
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Skurappy / Lolscrub / Nihilumi GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online!
Shagathor
Baby Leet

Post by Shagathor »

Thank you! I just spent some time in the org Chat speaking with some members! Didn't get a chance to team yet but i really enjoyed the company! I really look forward to meeting you all and playing AO with you!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Firefixer1 and welcome on our forums :)

Your application is a beautiful story of love for AO. :D I'm sorry to hear about the health issues of your daughter but I have the feeling she got a wonderful Dad. And I'm happy your life got better so you can play again and be on RK with us. :)

As you have been in an org that was a part of our Alliance when that org was alive, you can be invited very fast to AP so meet us online. :)