Application Phystos

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Phystos
Baby Leet

Application Phystos

Post by Phystos »

I haven't played in a few years and started playing again recently. I started playing around 2004ish.

I work at a job that is 12am to 8am EST so I'm usually on around the morning in my timezone. on the days off I can be on a little later.

I tend to like helping out, doing raids or challenging things. For example before they changed improved cut red tape and crat debuffs doing a trio for beast or just other things such as Mitaar or collector.

I tend to like trying to make my characters as powerful as possible to do things such as my martial artist trying to do things such as solo in IS at level 200, dark ruins, or even S7. Partially like doing this for myself but also being able to help others with something like this. Also just enjoy pushing a character as far as I can through twinking and the challenge it poses.

I have 2 accounts and tend to have 1 of each class on both accounts partially for buffing purposes or for different flavors such as 2hb enf and 1he enf etc.

I came back after being gone a few years and found my old org empty and I am hoping to find an org for the social part and make friends and find things to do with the people I meet. Finding people I can trust and have fun doing things with since doing things with others is more fun than doing them alone.

I currently have a list of characters
Nalae 60 NM enf
Briela 206 Soli Keeper
Nallise 60 soli nt
Alaria 32 soli trader
Oriela 100 soli mp
Vishnu 96 soli engi
Hariti 60 opi enf
Sarine 100 soli adv
Phystos 25 soli crat
Erista 25 soli shade
Watatsumi 60 soli soldier for totw
Valaria 25 opi ma
Settacia 25 soli GA fixer for subway
Evienne 36 soli agent I intend to level to high level for buffing purposes.
Tiela 25 soli doc
Melinick 60 opi fixer
Asamine 220 soli crat
Nelmi 200 soli MA
Nasia 100 soli enf
Katomo 100 soli soldier
Ariwen 170 soli agent
Azralia 100 soli doctor
Kari 100 soli adv
Tymera 60 GA fixer currently for totw might level
Asriela 60 soli trader
Silvina 100 soli engi
Kamielle 60 soli nt
melany 100 soli mp
Avienne 60 opi keeper
Enarete 25 opi shade
I am probably going to make a peircing or 2he enf that is either atrox or soli, but not sure as of this moment and do not have a name.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Application Phystos

Post by Cherib »

Hello Phystos,

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Talmahera / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Cheribomber / Cherima / Cheribs / Officegrrl GMT +12
Crataatak / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Spartan058 / Spatrticos
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Gsxdsm / Gsxostenf GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Phystos
Baby Leet

Post by Phystos »

those terms are very reasonable, however my only question is that I'm currently playing a few characters doing dailies and such for research. it may make it a little hard unless a few of my characters are invited. Just curious about how we can deal with that currently.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Post by Cherib »

well, if you could join on a 'main' so we can see and get to know you a little (also you can join youself to the orgbot on whatever toon you are on)
Phystos
Baby Leet

Post by Phystos »

I kind of feel like I didn't entirely understand what that means and I'm overthinking it. I feel like I better understand now. I was in the chat yesterday but forgot the whole thing about looking for an officer that was mentioned.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Post by Cherib »

Interview completed
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thx Cherib :) I replied