Duelcrat App

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
duelcrat
Baby Leet

Duelcrat App

Post by duelcrat »

Hi, i am an old returning player from 2006-2009/2010 ish, i recently came back to the game after a long break out, i have always been froob and play a couple of times a week curretly,
back in 2006 i was omni but around 2010 i switched to clan, as i wanted a new challange and teamed with a lot of cool people who i became friends with, currently ive been killing a lot of mort/pw borgs with my crat but i also have a 59 opifex enfo that i enjoy playing too, i dont get much game time to play but lately ive been spending a lot of time standing around not doing much so i thought it time to find a good active org who i can learn off etc, im open to the option of going paid in future but im currently a f2p player,

thank you in advance for reading my app and hopefully hear off you soon =]
Snorre
Strong Leet

Re: Duelcrat App

Post by Snorre »

Do you agree to our rule of conduct?
duelcrat
Baby Leet

Re: Duelcrat App

Post by duelcrat »

i agree