Applicant: Knickers

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Knickers
Mini Leet

Applicant: Knickers

Post by Knickers »

Hello my name is Knickers and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since launch; with several breaks in between.

I'm an old player, on a new account, froobing it up. Though I played clan at launch, I spent most time as a former 'omlet' :biggrin:, but last time I came back omni was unfortunately already pretty dead. I may at some point decide to reactivate my paid account and will include the names in the list below. I'm being dodgy about my affiliation because uniques have an old history of controversy. Those who know what I mean will know.

My time zone is US MST or -6 GMT.

I am AuDHD, self-employed, and generally erratic. I could be on for 3 hours one week and 30 the next. If I agree to be on, I'll be on. If my focus is elsewhere, I'll unwind with nostalgic therapy. :wink:

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

It has been a while so forgive me as this list will be only as accurate as I can remember without paying to login:

Posterchild Nano Trader 220/27/xx Omni :: inactive AAD zod tank :cool:
Inveterate Trox Agent 220/23/xx Omni :: inactive Pistol proc master; " :twisted: Make enfs work for top threat! :twisted: :mrgreen: "
Bohican Opi Advent 215/11/xx Omni :: inactive
Demoted(v2) Opi Keeper 200/11/xx Omni (trox v1) :: inactive
- v1 was the 1st Omni, 2nd Keeper to 200 on RK1 (Balrogiis was first IIRC)
This was a time when I was very active; my 1-100 keeper guide still lurks under "old guides" in the forums. https://forums-archive.anarchy-online.c ... non-Part-1
Sinicons Opi MA 200/01/xx omni :: inactive
Sinicon Opi Soldier 160/10/xx Omni :: inactive

----------- A number of other toons in various states of leveling.

On this froob account:
Knickers Trox MA 90 Clan No Org
Sneedi Trox Trader 74 Clan No Org
Wayhe Opi Enf 20 Clan No Org

Before I plan to return to paid however, I plan to build out more of a froob support account.

Thank You,

Knickers
* "Poster" / "Demoted"
Chrisax
President

Re: Applicant: Knickers

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Knickers :) And, yes, we remember Demoted. We also remember your keeper guide in the early times of SL, which was an extremely important asset for all keepers in AO. :)

So thank you for your very complete and honest application.

You indeed have a huge Omni past. :wink: If you join AP and reactivate your old characters at some point, you will either bring them to Clan OR just never use them, directly or indirectly, against Clans (tower wars, Tara, PvP in general; battlestations are of course no an issue).

Well talk about that. :)

Thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines.

Now your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Gsxdsm / Gsxostenf / Oweo / Nihilumi GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crataatak / Eezeh /Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

You can see GMT/UTC in-game with the F9 key.

See you in AO soon! :)
Knickers
Mini Leet

Post by Knickers »

bump.
Knickers
Mini Leet

Post by Knickers »

I can't seem to post elsewhere. Am I missing some account activation?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Fixed, sorry. Now you can!