Application: Zerrax

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zerrax
Baby Leet

Application: Zerrax

Post by Zerrax »

Hello folks! It recently got my interest to get back around AO and to find a place where I can fully experience the game from all possible aspects. I never had the chance to play the game back in the day and the furthest I could advance with was a froob Fixer in its 60s.

Thing is I want to give it a go as a paid player to really be part of this grand AP family that I kept reading on and got my interest. Despite the fact that I played for a couple of times this game, I'm a complete noob to it and there is so much I don't know about it that sometimes playing solo or trying to do things on my own its super scary.

All this being said, I was thinking to start my journey yet again with a brand new Bureaucrat (Zerrax) and have it being part of the AP org :D. Why the crat and not go on with the fixer? Well it's new and fun from what I've heard. The added challenge because I'm a newbie also adds to the overall fun. I really hope to be part of something cool, contribute and experience this game in its full glory!

I'm from Romania, GMT+2, I can usually be active during the evenings starting from 21:00 GMT+2. Looking forward to hear from you fellas!
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Zerrax

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Zerrax

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It's great to see so many returning players

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Khimaru / Karmony / Khimmortal GMT+2 and around
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Zerrax
Baby Leet

Re: Application: Zerrax

Post by Zerrax »

I've read the CoC and I'm 100% on board. The rules are really common sense and makes me even more to think this is the right place for this game <3 Looking forward to get around ingame!