Needing an org just like yours.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xonya
Baby Leet

Needing an org just like yours.

Post by Xonya »

Hey guys, I am wanting to join your friendly social org - As you "sound" like just my kind of people. :)

I have been playing AO on and off since launch, always been playing chill and relaxed though, and never really got into any of the raids or end game group things, so I could deffinetly use some advice on what to get from where and how to put it on.
Just finished getting my other engineer gun ql 300 on, turns out 1500 MR is quite the requirement, hehe. :D

I am friendly and helpful 99% of the time, the 1% where I'm not I keep to myself or don't play the game that day. :D

Am not looking for "phat lewt" or freebies, I'm quite capable of finansing my own chars, just want people to play with for the content that I can't play myself and perhaps some advice from time to time, as my memory is not at all what it used to be, and I also have trouble retaining alot of information so might ask the same question once or twice on some days..

I used to be in "Void Riders" - Although I was actually in the org that turned into "Void Riders" - Forget what it was called, but my online and real life friend "Zozine" persuaded me to switch from Omni to Clans as our old Omni org was saddly completely dead.. Been relearning the game ever since.

My main (highest lvl) toon is Xonya, a 220 engineer with awesome bots, guns and armor buffs - saddly that's about all that's awesome, her symbs I found out just today are all low and mid lvl. :D

Other than that, I play about 30 other toons on and off, ToTW twinks, foreman twinks and the likes.. Never got into towers and pvp, probably never will as well, simply "to slow" to compete with the hardcore PVP players, and I'm usually just a part of their kill count waiting to happen. :D

Anywho, I would love to join up with you guys, if you'll have me. :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Needing an org just like yours.

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Xonya

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Good to see a returning player. As a previous alliance member in Void Riders (or what your old org turned into) the process will be very quick.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Talmahera / Tefnet / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Codebits / Codecrasher / Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Khimaru / Karmony / Khimmortal GMT+2 and around
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

GMT / UTC can be seen in-game with the F9 key.

We look forward to seeing you online :)
Xonya
Baby Leet

Post by Xonya »

I've read the CoC and chat guidelines, and find it all fairly logic, something one really shouldn't have to think about much, but just follow by being a nice and nature person. :)

I am from Denmark btw, so if I write things not exactly right, it's just cause English is not my native language.
Will find one of your members during tomorrow and start spending some time in your guest channel, probably won't be on for much longer tonight.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Thanks for this Xonya and your English is fine! we have members from all over the world so don't worry about that. We look forward to seeing you online and introduce yourself to one of our officers and be sure to tell them you have applied and are an old member of Void Riders.

Cheers
Ustar