Application - 186 Trader

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sookie
Big Leet

Application - 186 Trader

Post by Sookie »

Ive watched your group a while now. Im 186 trader and would love a application status. PST ingame to interview me to Unknown89 ...I've got INF/Pen access and my own credit. Some mates to level with would be great. I'm not set for PVP yet, but looking to about 210+ pst

Unknown89
Calen
Maxi Leet

Post by Calen »

Hiya Unknown and welcome to our forums!

Please take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct and post here if you agree to them or not.

Also try joining our chat as a guest and try to team APs as much as you can. Any AP can invite you as a guest to our chatbot APs tend to hang out on the ramp to Vanguards by the grid in OA. Here are some officers you can look for too:

Bredin
Hexy
Calenzen
Daddyrabbit
Mudbucket
Female
Ninjafx
Elmurfud
Lordkosh

Look forward to meeting you in game.
Sookie
Big Leet

Code of Conduct - AGREE

Post by Sookie »

Hey AP.. I've read them and agree. IM often logged on your ramp in AO. im often on Undtschuss, Stfunebz, Unknown89, or some other non orged toon. I look forward to chatting and any help I can provie.

Unk
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Heya Uknown, it was cool meeting you ingame the other day, and GL with your application :-)
Sookie
Big Leet

progress

Post by Sookie »

Hey AP! this has been a really nice week. ty for appy status. It's quite and nice so far. Lets do some pen? Im working on the NT atm, Trader will level soon after.

:) Und
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: Application - 186 Trader

Post by Sookie »

Update.... i was able to join in MAY and it's been awsome. Not one complaint and Ive witnessed Zero Drama. GO AP and ty all again.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.