Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ccic
Little Leet

Application

Post by ccic »

well Hi everyone,

I'm Cachmeifucan, more known as error404 or Sayonora...no, not an alt of theonora....I've recently picked up my old fixer again, cachmeifucan :) , and I find him fun again to play. While I was wandering around in OA, feeling orgless, I bumped into Atilise, who I had served with in the glorious (not) army of komodites :P..we got to chat, and I wondered if his org was open for froobs, and he send me right here ^^

Cachmeifucan is a opi male level 100 sexy ;) fixer...in total, hes been remade 3 times (lol) and is 3years and 2 months old (hurah)..I only recently found out he had no evades...sniff....yeah that hurts...but I'll fic him :)

I like to talk..you will notice that :P...I know something about the game, mainly about rubika, im a total inf/pande noob though :D..I'm quite lazy, but if you insist kindly, I will probably get off my lazy opi bum, and do something apart from wandering in my hometown, borealis.....I give free wrangles when I'm not busy (yeah, sometimes I like..DO stuff O.o)

what do I expect from the Athen Paladins?
monney!creds!phatz!!11!!oneoneoneelevenelevenonehundredelevenonehu..
ok not, I'm only looking for a friendly org, who will enjoy me as much as I enjoy them...

theres 2 more things you have to know about me:
1: I can be verry humorous, please dont hate me for that :) (I like have a split personality ish thing ;) )
2: I tend to leave a character rest for a few months while I use a different one to sit down in borealis ^_^, but I will allways come back :)

well, thats about it ^_^
Hexy
Champion Leet

Post by Hexy »

Hiya CCIC and welcome to our forums!

Please take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct and post here if you agree to them or not.

Also try joining our chat as a guest and try to team APs as much as you can. Any AP can invite you as a guest to our chatbot APs tend to hang out on the ramp to Vanguards by the grid in OA. Here are some officers you can look for too:

Bredin
Hexy
Calenzen
Daddyrabbit
Mudbucket
Female
Ninjafx
Elmurfud
Lordkosh
Atilise
Little Leet

Post by Atilise »

I'll vouch for my friend, would be a great asset to the AP community - and thats me saying that just because he's my friend, i really mean it
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

thanks atil, I really treasure that.
I've joined the AP guest channel 3 times now, first time invited by lupuscireli and second and third time by Holosmalis.
It's been very quiet in there, and they don't seem to appreciate my Lion joke :P
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

ccic wrote: It's been very quiet in there, and they don't seem to appreciate my Lion joke :P
Quiet? Thats not like our channel... maybe you just need to take off your ear muffs?

What Lion Joke? 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

hehehe

ok, theres a guy who walks into a bar with a dead giraff, and drinks a pint. when his pint is all empty, he wants to leave. when he reaches the door the bartender shouts: hey, you just gonna leave that lying here?
and the guy turns around and says, its not a lion, its a giraff
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

just returned from vacation...will be using my fixer sometimes this week I think
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

ccic wrote:hehehe

ok, theres a guy who walks into a bar with a dead giraff, and drinks a pint. when his pint is all empty, he wants to leave. when he reaches the door the bartender shouts: hey, you just gonna leave that lying here?
and the guy turns around and says, its not a lion, its a giraff
Har har har.
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

xD

anyways, if its ok, I would like to apply my trader too...lone Survivor is dead...spax left :( all the others left game :(
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Its no problem to bring alts if you are accepted to AP :-) Have you been able to meet up with any of us in-game yet?
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

CCIC, Paladins usually hang out by Vanguards near OA grid, pop past there when you online & get more guest invites..... TEAM people & HF 8)

Btw i told your lion joke at work, i Rotfl & everyone else called me lame :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Calen
Maxi Leet

Post by Calen »

Grind42 wrote: Btw i told your lion joke at work, i Rotfl & everyone else called me lame :-)

You were lame repeating that!
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

loool @ joke xD

well, ive teamed with anddu for tarasque on my trader xD, ive teamed a few times with atil ofc for BS missions...uhm...well yesterday I teamed with an advy from AP too...I cant remember his name though, was on my froob advy :P
ccic
Little Leet

Post by ccic »

ok tried to join AP chat today, but couldnt get a hold of anyone from AP :s

well...I dunno if I can call this teaming with an AP member....but I was odded by tommysoldja on IS 1st floor...he was dinging his level 190+ alts there, on his 220 soldier, proudly odding everyone of TL 4-5.

later, I teamed with atrollix and we went 3th floor lol
ccic
Little Leet

Re: Application

Post by ccic »

I have a problem atm with linux and stuff, I cant log in for a while...hope to fix it soon though :s