Application for membership

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Application for membership

Post by noobas »

Hello Paladins

Please accept this introduction as my application.

I live in Canada, have pacific timezone hours. I have 1 active main and 2 alts currently that are active.

I am interested in pvp primarily, and continuing the grind towards the completed main. I am currently 220/27/70, and am only a few items away from end game twinking.

About 6 months ago, I left Band of Hawks, I was a lone beacon at the time of departure. The president had not logged in 3 months, the org had undergone a very serious internal power struggle, whereby a splinter group formed the liberation front org. The remainder were split between Nimbus, Komodo, and The Reborn.

I was loathe to leave the hawks since I am very devoted, and I would rather press on through the darkness and try to rebuild. However, recruitment was a challenge since I am much more interested in playing on the main, and have few young chars. It was hard to recruit anyone with whom i could play; as a result i left, for The Reborn who had been actively courting me and with whom I had a few friends.

Since I joined, my 2 friends have become entrenched in RL issues, one person has had a baby, and doesn't play, and generally speaking the vast majority of members log on during the european time zones. A familiar sight was !online... 1 person online View

For the same reason that I left the band of hawks, I wish to leave the Reborn.

I am interested in joining Athen Paladins because I have a few friends in the org. I am interested in joining an alliance. I am extremely useful in pvp (not the best, but I try), and I want to help defend and participate in tower wars and mass pvp events (tara).

I am also interested in static raids and doing pvm raids, however, since the objective currently is to acquire all 300 symbs and they are bloody expensive cashwise and points wise) lots of my time and prioriities are to maintain progression towards this endeavour.

If the Organization understands my goals and feels that I would make a strong contribution towards attaining the orgs own aspirations, then I would like to be of service.

Thank you,

Noobas
(I am raidleading Pande and Tara, and my 2 active alts are a twinked 150 keeper and a doctor who will likely be a 174 twink... but not interest with twinking him atm, i also have a 111 twinked trader for TL4 towers.)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Application for membership

Post by faros1978 »

I am glad to see your application nooba. i wish u good luck with the application period and as i can say that i vote for u. Just for my family (org ) info nooba came and helped me many times in many occations and he really likes to help. I hope to see u soon among us nobba and keep :hammerfight: omnies ;)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

thanks faros!
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

I'll give my props also to this noob :wink:
Very friendly and always helpfull.
Hope to see you with us soon.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Thanks Mard :D

I just re-read my app, maybe it sounds like I am on a mission to farm or something, but I would like to assert that that is not the case. While the overarching objective is to get all the 300 symbs I need: leg (thats it now, got waist this morning)

I'm not into just twinking, or just farming or anything like that... heck if I was I'd just stay at Reborn .. lolz, I can do three raids a day there and farm till my thumbs turn green.

What I want are people who are online that I can play with, and get to know and go beat up omnis with.... And help!!!... frig, I'm a decent twinker and know a lot about the game and it's the worst thing when you want to help out but there is no-one to help :s
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

Props from me as well :-)
would be a great asset to AP imo.
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Well im hoping to catch u online at some stage. Have you read our CoC?
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All done. Invited.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Read the Code of conduct, and agree in entirity.

Thanks for the invite hyde!
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

I’m late, (as always) but glad you here. I think you have provided a great help so far to me and I'm grateful. Even tried to pay me some in game credits because I soaked up some AI XP while I had to go AFK to keep wife agro down. Thanks for trying, I can only accept what I would feel right about. Welcome to AP... I look forward to 220 teaming... 11 levels more to go for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

np mate!

Unfortunately I've had it up to my ears with inf SKing, but I'm always ready to keel more aliumz.

look me up if you need DD for any apf sectors, or help with making a team. I got lots of in game contacts, and rarely have a problem in helping build a team for something :D