looking for a better org

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
chmarkham
Baby Leet

looking for a better org

Post by chmarkham »

hey my name is chris been playing ao for about a year. looking for a better support org for helping me develop my char. just upgraded to SL and have know idea what i am doing. i like doing team mish. but have not done any tower raids . i have one character belorgor lvl 103 enfo. my current org. is small mybe 2 on a night. dont realy do much. just want too be more active in game anything, team mish, towers, raids. ty and hope you contact me soon chris
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: looking for a better org

Post by Sookie »

send me a ingame tell /tell Unknown89 and I will help you out some as i can. and try to get you some direction. #-o
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi chmarkham and welcome to our forums :)

Please have a look at "How can I join AP?" here http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22 and also at our Code of Conduct.

Contact any AP in-game and ask for a guest channel invite, to begin with, so we can know you and you can know us. :)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

This application suffers from severe forum necromancy. :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yes, there is a serious issue there.